None of your personal details are required for you to use this site.
No personal information of any kind is kept. In the case that you are taken to the V.V.i. shop, keep in mind that the payment processing company for all transactions is 2Checkout.com. 2Checkout.com are thus responsible for the appropriate storage and custodianship of all details and data provided.
Any information provided to V.V.i. will be used only in relation to the primary purpose of the website.
This website is not intended to receive confidential information from you, so any information that you provide – text, data, document, graphic, image, concept, question, suggestion, comment or other – will not be considered exclusive/confidential. Therefore, your act of sending it grants permission for it to be used, reproduced or transmitted in relation to the provision and improvement of services.
– Names, email addresses etc are collected and responsibly stored, as well as any other relevant information users opt to provide.
– Like most websites, visitor details (called Log Files) are kept in a storage facility called a Web Server.
These details can include your IP address (your unique ‘internet number’), your operating system type, your web browser preferences and type (e.g. Chrome, Explorer, Firefox, Safari), the name of the website you came here from, as well as the time you have spent on this website and which pages of the site you have visited.
This collected information is used only for the purpose of understanding visitor traffic and trends, and delivering more relevant and helpful content to you and other website visitors, all in line with the website’s purpose.
– Cookies may be used to remember your preferences when using this website.
Cookies are small digital signature files stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded once you have visited a website.
For example, a name and email address you have entered on this website previously might automatically appear when you re-visit the Shop – this is because a Cookie has stored this information.
Online advertising companies also enable ads to be displayed to you based on the sites you seem to be interested in. You can opt out of the use of these Cookies here.
– As information is collected as a result of interactions related to this website, it may be used for general research and observation with the aim of improving services and customer satisfaction levels.
– If such information disclosure occurs, V.V.i. takes reasonable steps to make sure that the individuals and companies also follow confidentiality and privacy obligations to protect your personal information, and that overseas parties can comply with privacy principles.
– As a general rule, you have the right to know what information of yours, if any, we have on record. If you would like to make such a request, please let us know.
You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. V.V.i. reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis, if appropriate.
Q: What is the purpose of Video Views International?
A: The primary purpose of V.V.i. is to allow enthusiasts of online rich media entertainment to watch and share videos and related social media content, and in doing so allow clients’ content to spread digitally as well as through and via human engagement socially, by providing a paid promotion service in this regard.
In the case of this particular sub-site www.InstaPromotionService.com the purpose of our Instagram Promotion Division is to ensure quality, relevant engagement with and between Instagram enthusiasts across all 14 content categories.
Q: Do I have to identify myself when I use this website?
A: No you do not. When you leave a comment in a discussion for example, you can use a “pseudonym” (a name that is not yours) to hide your real identity.
Q: Do I have to provide my email address to join a discussion?
A: No you do not. You can leave the email address section blank.
Q: How do I erase Cookies or browser information collected by this website?
A: Go to the Settings section of your browser and Delete Browser History. There will also be an option to Delete Cookies.
You can find easy erasing instructions for all popular browsers here..